Sunday, April 24, 2016

Studentreasures Publishing

I had seen advertisements for studentreasures in teacher magazines, but I figured there must be a catch. Based on a recommendation from a colleague, I decided to give it a try to see for myself. I got a kit in the mail that said we would get a free class book if I had signed forms from parents. The completed books were real, actual hardcover books that were full color. They cost $20, but I thought even that was pretty reasonable, considering they are not being mass produced.
I had to design a cover, although in retrospect I should have had a student draw something to keep it preschool! When I got my box of books, I was so excited! They turned out so cute and the illustrations were a perfect scanned copy!

I wrote down the student's words and they made a picture. 
This is definitely a treasure and I look forward to doing one every year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment